Please check out my Tiny Tunes Video. All the old favourites to listen to and sing along for young children and families.
I found a wonderful series of pictures which tell the story of Jesus' death and resurrection. They are free to download and use.
Free Easter Pictures set (16 pictures)
WHAT MAKES A PERSON A CHRISTIAN?
Not "being good",
Not "going to church"
Not "reading the Bible"?
Sure, any of these people MIGHT be real Christians,
but they're not Christians
BECAUSE of what they do -
they do those things
BECAUSE they're Christians.
Jesus will help you take that step,
if you honestly ask Him (PRAY)
- in fact that is the first step ...
the second step is to start
letting Him help you live His way.
born: Bethlehem, 5 or 6 BC
occupation: Carpenter and travelling preacher, healer, miracle worker
usual companions : fishermen, tax collectors, and other ordinary people.
said about himself:
* He was sent by God.
* He existed before he was born.
* Seeing him is the same as seeing God.
* Doing what he says is the sake as doing what God says.
* He is the only way to know the truth, have life and know God.
* He was going to die and come back to life again.
died: Jerusalem, about 30 AD
seen alive 3 days later...
Don Stott- 'Aussie' teacher, pastor and children's worker.