Peppi (Monkey Puppet) chats with Don about his day and reminds people to keep safe during the Covid crisis. The chat is 'peppered' with dad jokes and monkey action.
I have just created a blog for the children and families from our church to help keep connected during the Covid crisis. Check out the Easter videos and activities.
Here are some questions about gratitude or being thankful you might like to share with your family.
1. Is there someone in this room you are thankful for?
2. What is your favourite animal? Why are you grateful that it is part of God's creation?
3. Did anyone do anything nice for you in the last few days?
4. Did you see someone else do something caring for another person?
5. What is your favourite place inside and outside your home? Why are they special to you?
6. What are your 3 favourite foods? Tell us about a time you enjoyed eating one of them.
7. Did something make you laugh today? What was it ?
8. What have you been given or what do you already have in your life that you are grateful for?
9. Tell us about a time today when you gave your best effort?
10. Share something you think you could give some extra effort to show improvement.
11. What do you think is happening in the picture of the cat and dog below?
Don Stott- Aussie teacher, pastor and children's worker.