You may get your group of children or your family to think of ways in which they can reach out ot others with the hope that Easter brings.
- Make some home made biscuits. Put a cross made of icing on the top and give them to someone in your family or friend who needs some encouragement.
- Get some bulbs which are in flower as a reminder of new life. Make your own Easter wrapping paper around the flower pot and give them as gift to a neighbour or friend.
- Attach a homemade Easter card (hand drawn or take a photo) which simply explains the Easter message.
- Visit a nursing home or people who are shut in and don’t get our much. Perhaps take a gift to those who have lost loved ones during the last year.
- Put up an Easter poster in your home.
- As family make up a special ‘Easter Email ‘with some family news, a photo or two and include a bible verse or some thoughts about what Easter means to you. Send the email to your family and friends.
- As family or group make up a special Easter Grace to be said before meals over Easter.
- Learn how to make Palm crosses and give them away as bookmarks to people.
- Organise a Christian Passover meal and invite your neighbour
- Invite people to your home after an Easter service on Good Friday or Easter Day.